Our Power BI Services
We are a development company well-versed in Power BI. The Programmers.io Power BI team can help you harness the power of your data.
Power BI Consulting
Every business is different with a wide range of datasets and audiences. Our Power BI consultants can assist you based on your business requirements to extract the most useful data insights and transform them into visuals and robust dashboards.
Power BI Integration
Our Power BI experts perform end-to-end integration and implementation of Power BI tools, enabling your system to access distributed data sources, filter data from data pools, and highlight insights that are hidden now.
Customized dashboards are important to simplify data and make it useable. We create personalized, perfectly tailored dashboards, and reports with intuitive interfaces for ease of use and clarity.
Power BI Embedded Analytics
We offer Power BI Embedded Analytics that help you to embed your CRM, ERP systems, or applications with Power BI reports, dashboards, and other tools.
Integration With .Net and .Net Core
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner. Our Power BI Services are seamlessly integrated even with complex Enterprise level solutions to enhance productivity with well researched reports, visual representation of data, and much more.
Integration With Azure Services
Our Power BI tools and technologies are excellent reporting mechanisms that work with all kinds of data sources including Azure. We have the know how and expertise to integrate Power Bi with Azure cloud applications.
Why Power BI For Your Project?
Power BI is here to take your business to the next level. It is a combination of tools, technologies, connectors to collate all your important data and to present it in a streamlined way to increase user understanding.
Power BI is here to take your business to the next level. It is a combination of tools, technologies, connectors to collate all your important data and to present it in a streamlined way to increase user understanding. The process is completely automated, and businesses do not have to spend any time on analyzing loads of data and extracting useful information manually. Power BI saves a lot of time for you and your team which you can then focus on other important tasks.
Power BI has 3 basic parts:
- Power BI Desktop– A Windows desktop application
- Power BI Service– An online SaaS (Software as a Service) service
- Power BI Mobile Apps– Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
All these elements can be used either together or separately as per your business requirements. The Power BI tools can be easily customized as per your project to drive innovative outcomes to bring value for your business.
The choice of the Power BI tools completely depends on the features of the tools that best suit your customers and business. Power BI is flexible and can be easily adjusted according to the rising customer demands. You can easily decide what kind of data do you want to see, for example, you can use Power BI system to create reports or drive statistics, you can view a systematic dashboard depicting the progress in real time.
Power BI Report Server
Another great feature of the Power BI is the Report server. If you want to save all your reports on premises, The Power BI Report Server helps you in handling the reports efficiently.
The Power BI Desktop is a great way to create, deploy and manage the Power BI reports. It is also used in creating paginated reports in Report Builder leveraging the ready-to-use tools and services that Power BI Report Server provides.
What is Power BI Report Server?
Power BI Report Server is a solution that is deployed behind the firewall.
The main use of the server is to show the reports to the right users in different ways such as on a web browser, on a mobile device, via an email.
Benefits of Power BI:
- Enhanced business development and better ROI
- Customized dashboards with in-depth data representations for seamless understanding
- Embedded analytics can save team member’s time resulting in simpler and faster implementation of decided actions
- Knowledgeable support on data governance, maintenance, upgrades, and migrations by the Programmers.io team
- No more spending time on tedious tasks such as data collection, filtration, analysis, and representation
- Maximum benefit with Minimal cost on data and analytics
- Power BI reports on multiple platforms and devices
- Consolidation of data from various data sources
- Instant dashboard sharing with multiple clients
- Real time updated reports with instant refresh features
- A large Power BI community for support
- Easily available Power BI tools seamlessly integrated with your system
- Access to advanced data services
- Easy drag and drop functionality for faster report generation
Technologies Programmers.io Supports
- IBM i/RPGLE
- IBM Cognos
- Dot Net
- React.Js / Ext Js
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Some of the most commonly asked questions about Power BI Development, answered by our Dedicated Power BI developer Team.
Power BI is one of the best options to share your data in an insightful way. It is cloud based, secure, and works on power query, power pivot, and power view. Power BI is integrated with various data sources such as excel sheets, salesforce, or other cloud data and represents that data in an understandable format. It is available for various platforms such as desktop, mobile, and as SaaS.
If you want to hire the best Power BI app developers in India, then you should choose a software company with:
- At least 5-10 years of industry experience
- Have built at least 100+ apps
- A team of more than 20+ Power BI app developers
- Acclaimed clientele
Programmers.io has 8+ years of experience in offering BI consulting services, including IT staff augmentation in software application development. We offer services both offsite and onsite according to your requirements with 100% performance guarantee. We have highly-skilled and experienced BI developers in our company.
If you are looking for highly qualified and skilled BI developers, then it is better to go for a mid-scale Indian Microsoft Power BI consulting company like Programmers.io.
The company should have:
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Have built at least 100+ apps
- A team of more than 20+ Power BI developers
- Clients in 20+ countries
We offer extremely affordable and customized Power BI services through our flexible hiring model. You can hire our team or an individual programmer on a part-time, monthly, or full-time basis. To learn more about our pricing and hiring model, kindly connect with us on a call or fill our contact form.
Our Power BI developers are highly qualified professionals who come with 5+ years of experience and have served clients from various industries including Manufacturing, Logistics, Retail, Software, Banking, Insurance, and more. We can provide references and CVs that will provide details on each developer’s experience and professionalism.
Our hiring process is simple and we offer you complete control over the process. Our process involves:
- In-depth initial discussion and understanding
- Project analysis
- Decision making (whether you require a team or individual developer)
- Selecting the hiring model (part time, full time, or hourly basis)
- Interview rounds with the selected developers (as many as you require)
Hiring dedicated Microsoft Power BI developers has many benefits:
- Total control over the development process
- Get in-depth insights with credible outcomes
- Work with an intelligent team of experts
- Get seamless on time solutions
- Easy communication
- Risk minimization and quality assurance.
Business Intelligence developers work on your data to derive useful insights that help your company make better decisions. They offer market and financial intelligence by designing interactive dashboards and user- friendly reporting systems.
Our service portfolio ranges from IT services and solution development, web and mobile app to data warehouse creation, analytics and QA and a lot more. Our developers are well-versed with both legacy and modern platforms. Contact us today to learn more about how our services and how can we help you.
Yes, our hiring model is very flexible and you can easily hire dedicated developers on hourly basis.
Power BI is one of the most popular tools used by businesses to extract useful insights and grow successfully. You should integrate Power BI in your applications to gauge your performance, learn the market trends, and gain actionable insights to create future business plans.
Our Power BI services vary according to your business requirements. We offer custom and quality Power BI dashboard development solutions to Power BI Report creation server, Power BI Implementation and Integration, Power BI gateways, Power BI Embedded Analytics, Business Performance Analysis, Business Performance Analysis, Power BI Consulting, and more.
Yes, you can pick your Power BI developer or Power BI consulting firm according to your project's demands.
Microsoft Power BI service is a data analytics and business intelligence suite which includes three components:
Power BI Desktop, Power Query, web application, Power Pivot, Power Map, Power view and Power Q&A.
Power BI Desktop is used to create analytical reports using large sets of data
Power Query for Excel is a data transformation tool that can be used to access external databases
Power view allows you to view and share your reports and create customized dashboards
Power Map is for 3D data visualization
Power Q&A is a natural engine for questions and answers
- Power BI is a powerful analytics tool that monitors business data
- Power BI helps you create a personalized dashboard and combine on-premises into a single view.
- It is very helpful in delivering interactive reports
- Power BI comes with three separate national cloud data center that offers high levels of security, compliance, privacy, and transparency.
- It comes with low cost and faster growth
- Power BI product updates every month with new functions and features
Self-service BI is a data analytics approach that enables business users to access and explore data sets even if they don't have a background in BI or related functions like data mining and statistical analysis. Whereas managed enterprise BI is for large organizations that have to deal with complex datasets, Self-service BI requires an expert team of Power BI developers to help your business get integrated with Power BI.
Power BI is available for free, but it will not offer all the services or features that your business needs. It’s better to go for Power BI Pro Subscription account. It can be purchased from Microsoft Store.
See Your Project Take Flight
We Support Legacy
& Modern Platforms
- Developers for both legacy and modern platforms
- Certified SMEs with access to knowledgeable support staff
- Remote support in a variety of time zones
- Try us for 90 days
- No startup costs or upfront fees
- You will not be invoiced if you are not happy with our work
- Fixed monthly pricing
- No hidden fees
- No long-term contracts
"We find your team to be true business partners. Exceptionally responsive, strong domain knowledge, and outstanding at execution."
Chief Integration Officer
"Happy with the performance. The team is self-driving, which is something I’ve had struggles with in the past. Very knowledgeable on the IBMi and requires minimal guidance."
Director of Information Technology
"Every developer we have worked with has been great! They are great at analyzing and making great suggestions, in addition to coding all that we ask for. Even with the time difference, they are always willing to work on "our hours" when needed for deadlines and projects as needed. Thanks for everything!"
Chief Information Security Officer
"The programmers I have worked with have all been great! They think out of the box and make suggestions, and they research and figure things out on their own, which is a tremendous help to me. I would recommend them to any prospective clients you have."
"Great team and still one of the best I’ve worked with on the IBMi/RPG environment"
VP, Commercial Excellence & Digitization
Ken Stewart, PMP, CSM
Vice president of operations & Engineering
PSigen Software Inc.
Onboarding The Programmers.io Team
Software Development Manager
Western National Insurance
Director, Technical Business Systems