PIO Provides a Diverse Workspace
- Celebrating cultures and life events together.
- Scheduling work around life when necessary.
- Recognizing employees for accomplishments.
- Promoting unity through fun team outings.
A COMPANY TO LEARN AND GROW
“Super supportive management, always ready to listen and discuss new ideas. Friendly work culture, everyone is always ready to help and resolve issues in challenging times. Regular training from experienced employees for technical knowledge enhancement.”
(AS400 Developer, more than 1 year)
Our Team Culture
- Talent is Talent. We provide opportunities for women and men of all backgrounds equally.
- Your opinions matter. We value employee feedback so we create a supportive environment.
- Health is wealth. We care about our employee’s well-being.
- Learning is our strength. We conduct regular training and interactive sessions for university students.
AMAZING COMPANY TO WORK FOR GROWTH
“In past few years the company has grown to a staff of more than 500 people and works with various modern as well as legacy technologies which has empowered my portfolio with a wide variety of knowledge and skillsets. Pay is always timely done and appraisals…”
(Senior Software Engineer, current employee)
Maintaining a Work-Life Balance
- Flexibility is important to us. We know life is more than work.
- We offer you flexibility to choose where you will work, how you will work, and when you will work.
- We encourage you to celebrate holidays and holy days in your own way.
- We do not require that you work more hours than your contract specifies… not even when a work crisis arises at the last minute.
GREAT COMPANY, ENVIRONMENT
“Programmers.io is a good company. Work-life balance is great at the company. I have been in programmers.io for 1+ year. Even though my journey has been great till now, programmers.io offers a lot of options for learning and development. Your talent…”
(Lead Developer, current employee)
You Can Grow with PIO
All your dreams may not revolve around work. Sometimes people have income goals, family relationship goals, education goals. All your hopes and dreams for the future matter to us.
- We offer competitive wages.
- Your programming team works and grows together.
- Your manager will not be someone who you know about – he/she will be someone you know and talk to every week.
- We value the knowledge and experience you bring to the table. We listen and consider what you have to say.
- We support your decision to further your education and we’ll offer training to help you learn more about the technologies you work with every day.
- We provide opportunities to advance your career and move up the chain into management positions.
Your future matters to us. We encourage you to pursue your dreams.
PROGRAMMERS.IO DOING GREAT FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES
“Programmers.io listens actively to their employees, encourages open dialogue, and shows that they care about the well-being of their employees is considered to be a good leader. Programmers.io creates a positive and productive work environment.”
(Technical Lead, more than 3 years)
- We value long-term meaningful relationships with our people.
- We strive to hire, retain, and grow our people who we consider our most valuable resource.
- Our programmers have been recognized and called out by IBM’s talent scouts since 2019.
- PIO rewards ambition and creativity.
- We welcome and act on employee ‘outside of the box’ suggestions.
- We invest a lot of time putting together programs and benefits that minimize work stress and fosters innovation and creativity.
- PIO provides a diverse team with open communication because it is our goal to help our teams feel confident to challenge other ideas respectfully.
PROGRAMMERS.IO IS THE BEST
“Programmers.io is a cutting-edge company that is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion in its corporate culture. The work is challenging and stimulating, allowing employees to grow and develop in their careers. The company culture promotes…”
(HR Executive, current employee)