IBM ISERIES/AS400 APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Programmers, as a specialist in IBMi (AS/400, iSeries and Power Systems)and have years of experience working on technologies relating to the IBM midrange platform. This includes RPG/400, COBOL/400, AS/SET, J2EE, WebSphere, Domino/Notes, and the LANSA development environment. Our highly-trained and specialized IT personnel works in a dynamic team-oriented environment that enables them to deliver projects on time and within budget. The Programmers iSeries team is able to pick up, complete or support projects, including legacy applications, in every stage of its application and development.
OUR AS400 APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT AND MAINTENANCE CAPABILITIES INCLUDE
- AS/400 application development, support, and enhancements
- Application Development and Enhancement using RPG (fixed and Free format), COBOL, Synon, and Java
- Change/enhancements for existing applications
- Web services applications in Java for WebSphere Application Server
- Web Application support and development for IBMi on Java/.NET/Node JS
- Enabling Web API’s using IBM web service (web service hosting)
- Third-party application systems administration and support
- Performance enhancement of AS400 applications.
- Languages – CL/400, RPG/400, CBL/400, SQL 400, CLLE, RPGLE, SQLRPGLE, Stored Procedures, Free Format Coding
- Development Tools – Lansa, Synon, ASNA, GeneXus, AS/SET, WebSphere(R) Development Studio
- Impact Analysis Tools – X-ANALYSIS, HAWKEYE Pathfinder
- Testing Tools – Testbench, Test Link, Test Director
- Utility Tools – QRY/400, TAATOOL, MIMIX, REMEDY, FILE ZILLA, XML, etc.
- Job Schedulers – ROBOT, AJS
- Change Management – Aldon, Thenon, Turnover, Implementor
Check out our latest publications and research works on .Net: