IBM iSeries/AS400 Migration and Conversion
Legacy products being old come in with a lot of restrictions. In this progressive world of technology, these Legacy products may find it hard to match the pace with the new and ever-changing technology. Also, it becomes quite unlikely to find newly qualified staff who can maintain such legacy products.
The Programmers IT specialists are experts in the speedy migration and conversion of IBM iSeries (System i) applications. We work hard to ensure that the process of converting/migrating to other technologies, like Microsoft .Net, JAVA, PHP or any other technology, is as painless and cost-effective as possible.
Our As400 Application Development and Maintenance Capabilities Include
- AS/400 application development, support, and enhancements
- Application Development and Enhancement using RPG (fixed and Free format), COBOL, Synon, and Java
- Change/enhancements for existing applications
- Web services applications in Java for WebSphere Application Server
- Web Application support and development for IBMi on Java/.NET/Node JS
- Enabling Web API’s using IBM web service (web service hosting)
- Third-party application systems administration and support
- Performance enhancement of AS400 applications.
Post Migration Jitters:
Once the application has been migrated, the Programmers team can solve nearly all post-migration challenges. Once a modernization project has been wrapped up, our staff will be familiar with your entire IT infrastructure, which greatly provides them the advantage to backﬁll speciﬁc skill sets, provides application support, ensures knowledge transfer and train existing or new staff.
Check out our latest publications and research works on AS400 Migration & Conversion: