Our Data Warehouse Services
We offer Data Warehouse consulting and development services to extract relevant business insights and enable effective decision making. Data management isn't a challenge anymore after teaming up with our data experts.
Data Warehouse As A Service
DWaaS is offered on a subscription basis to help you focus on important tasks and let the data warehouse security, storage, and implementation tasks be our responsibility. From configuration and integration to support and administration, our data warehouse experts take care of everything.
Data Warehouse Migration
Our experienced data warehouse consultants help businesses, like yours, develop a new data warehouse design from the scratch or enhance an existing solution. Get a comprehensive consultation on data integration and data quality procedures.
Data Warehouse Development
Today’s businesses need to extract compelling business insights from a large pool of data. We, at Programmers.io, make it easy by modeling, developing, and implementing a complete solution that includes a data lake, a data warehouse, ETL processes, online analytical processing cubes, and more.
Data Warehouse Support
Your data warehouse is the source of valuable business insights, therefore, it should be properly maintained. Our data warehouse support services include end-to-end data administration, loading new data, monitoring performance and capacity, resolution, and much more.
Data Analytics Services
We offer on-demand data analysis, subscription-based data analysis, BI and DWH consulting, implementation, and support. This helps organizations across industries generate better revenue. We enable our clients to harness the power of their data by converting raw data into useful information.
Why Data Warehouse for your business?
Today's digital world is driven by data. If a business needs to analyze the market or gauge customer experiences to create effective solutions, they have to sift through tons and tons of data. In this age of data overload, modern businesses use data warehousing to create effective data analytics.
Today’s digital world is driven by data. If a business needs to analyze the market or gauge customer experiences to create effective solutions, they have to sift through tons and tons of data. In this age of data overload, modern businesses use data warehousing to create effective data analytics.
It improves the process of data collection, consolidation and extraction of useful information. Data warehousing enhances and accelerates the businesses in deriving the useful insights, best for their business growth, creating marketing strategies and attracting maximum customers.
Data warehousing is important for every industry, here’s why:
- It ensures consistency while collecting the data making it easier and systematic to derive useful corporate information. Data warehouse encourages standardized data collection from different sources reducing the risk of error in interpretation.
- Data warehousing helps in making better business decisions. Successful business leaders develop data-driven strategies through it.
- The speed and efficiency of accessing different data sets is enhanced with proper data warehousing techniques used in any business. This makes their business competitive and market ready.
- Data warehouse platforms enable the business owners to access, evaluate and then take the action on all the past or present activities according to the demand in the market.
- The graphical representation of the cleaned data helps in having a scrutinized perspective and working on future goals.
Technologies Programmers.io Supports
- AWS Cloud Services
- Microsoft Coud Services
- Google Cloud Platform
- Pivotal Greenplum
- AWS Redshift
- Google BigQuery
- Informatica Data Quality
- Informatica Data Validation
- Datagaps ETL Validator
- AWS Lambda
- Google App Engine
- Salesforce Heroku
- Power BI
- Sql Server
- Sybase IQ
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Azure Data Factory
- Talend ETL
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP BW/4HANA
See Your Project Take Flight
We Support Legacy
& Modern Platforms
- Developers for both legacy and modern platforms
- Certified SMEs with access to knowledgeable support staff
- Remote support in a variety of time zones
- Try us for 90 days
- No startup costs or upfront fees
- You will not be invoiced if you are not happy with our work
- Fixed monthly pricing
- No hidden fees
- No long-term contracts
"We find your team to be true business partners. Exceptionally responsive, strong domain knowledge, and outstanding at execution."
Chief Integration Officer
"Happy with the performance. The team is self-driving, which is something I’ve had struggles with in the past. Very knowledgeable on the IBMi and requires minimal guidance."
Director of Information Technology
"Every developer we have worked with has been great! They are great at analyzing and making great suggestions, in addition to coding all that we ask for. Even with the time difference, they are always willing to work on "our hours" when needed for deadlines and projects as needed. Thanks for everything!"
Chief Information Security Officer
"The programmers I have worked with have all been great! They think out of the box and make suggestions, and they research and figure things out on their own, which is a tremendous help to me. I would recommend them to any prospective clients you have."
"Great team and still one of the best I’ve worked with on the IBMi/RPG environment"
VP, Commercial Excellence & Digitization
Ken Stewart, PMP, CSM
Vice president of operations & Engineering
PSigen Software Inc.
Onboarding The Programmers.io Team
Software Development Manager
Western National Insurance
Director, Technical Business Systems