As a programming language, TypeScript is used to support both static and dynamic typing. The features make it stand out. The features of TypeScript include:
- Static Typing; As we have mentioned above as well, TypeScript comes with static typing, which is a good feature to have for a language of this pedigree. Static typing can help improve the results generated from the language and can give you different types of coding. Static typing can also help with the early detection of bugs, faster completion of code and a lot more.
Some of the other prominent features hosted within the programming language include:
- The language is extremely easy to maintain and can boost the overall productivity of your operations.
- TypeScript provides detailed support when it comes to using annotations and static typings.
- The language helps support object-oriented features such as inheritance, interfaces and different classes.
- Debugging is fairly simple within the language, and all programming errors are detected and found out at a nascent stage.
- The language supports ES6, which can prove to be fairly simple for handling inheritance and objects. The full-featured IDE support can go a long way toward creating a seamless environment.
- The application is flexible in nature and can be used for cross-platform development.
- The app design is lightweight and not complicated at all.
- Weakly typed.
- All browsers can support the language.