Choose from the Best Programming Languages for Web Development
We live in a digital era surrounded by technology and hence require technical skills to perform basic functions. Programmers, developers, and web experts all need sufficient expertise in the right tech resources to stay updated in their field and generate the best possible results through their work.
Computers are present in all parts of our lives today, and one cannot deny that computer programs are more important to us than ever before. Programmers and developers, in particular, require expertise in programming languages to get the kind of outcomes they require and remain up to date with their skillset.
If you want to stay up to date with the tech programming languages around you, we have you covered. In this article, we look at some of the best programming languages for web development and just how you can learn through them. Go through this list and improve your skillset for better results and outcomes.
Python has become one of the most popular and commonly used programming languages today because of its simple usage method and the number of functions it provides.
Python shows no signs of disappearing and is still performing at its full potential to deliver exemplary results. The language is primarily known for its ability to deliver AI and machine learning solutions for users. The language can assist in the development of web applications as well as desktop programs.
The growing importance of data science has also improved the pace of adoption for Python for web development. Python is also one of the most learned languages today, as a growing number of tech aficionados want to learn the language.
- Easy to learn and extremely enjoyable to work on.
- Gives rise to quick development processes through less code.
- The platform is open source and has a growing community of connected users
- Has a number of libraries to assist users in the development process
- Allows developers to scale complicated applications
The next most popular programming language on our list is Java. Java is also considered one of the powerhouses in programming languages and has stayed at the pinnacle of the market for well over 20 years now.
Java’s success comes through its ability to be written once and be run anywhere and everywhere. The ubiquity of Java programming ensures that applications made in this language can run literary everywhere. Cross-platform compatibility is at its peak with Java, making it a favorite with developers and other users.
Some of the pros of using Java include:
- A good start for professionals looking to explore their fortunes as a developer
- A high-level language that delivers on outcomes
- Comes with a stable community
- Allows multi-threading
- Automatic memory management to make coding easier
- Cross-platform independence, which allows developers to write the language only once and then use the code literally anywhere
- The pace of development is faster than others
- Interactive user interface
- Easy execution on the client-side
PHP, which stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, is another popular server scripting language used for web development today. PHP was first founded back in the year 1995 and has come a long way since then to be involved in rapid progression over the years.
Most of the PHP frameworks available today are free to use and offer a full platform of strong features for users. PHP also comes with exciting advantages such as extended libraries and modules, which allow users a dynamic software experience. Most websites and content management systems around us are written through PHP code today.
The pros of PHP include:
- Extremely popular for web applications
- Open-source language
- Highly scalable and can grow as the application grows
- Huge community of support
- Easily embedded into HTML code
Go, also known as Golang, is one of the most popular programming languages designed by Google today. The language was first developed in 2007 and has since then become one of the top names in the industries. Golang frameworks is famous for its memory safety, simple and efficient design and reliable build.
Once you use the language, you will be able to benefit from CSP style currency and garbage collection as well. Some of the benefits include:
- Open-source by nature
- Go has fast speed
- Go can keep bugs away
- Go is cross-platform
Ruby on Rails
The benefits of RoR include:
- A number of useful tools and libraries
- Time efficiency
- Supportive community
The programming languages mentioned here come with their own benefits and use cases. You can choose one of these for reliable results.