React has progressed a lot over the years and has become a formidable front-end option for most developers. React has become the option of choice for developers and is connected with all kinds of backend options for development and programming.
When it comes to choosing the right option for a good backend solution, you may have to ponder and ask yourself ‘Why use Node.js with React?’ The combination of React with Node.js can really prove beneficial for your project in the long run and can open avenues that were previously closed.
In this article, we take a look at some of the reasons you need to connect the backend of your React web app with a backend of Node.js. This article will give you ideas that you can explore in all future work.
Difference Between Node.js and ReactJS
Both ReactJS and Node.js are meant to explore different functions in the app environment. As a developer would know, ReactJS is for the frontend of an application, while Node.js is meant to tackle the backend of an app environment.
The main differences between both these technologies are elaborated in the points below;
- As we had pointed out earlier, ReactJS is a front-end library for app development and research. Node.js is a backend library and is known for its asynchronous nature and highly scalable app environment.
- React provides you with a language you can use to describe and determine the app interface of all your applications. Node.js does all backend things and is used for building CLI tools, setting up the server and scripting your software.
- ReactJS is primarily responsible for developing and determining the UI and UX components inside your application. Node.js, on the contrary, is used for storing the app data in the backend and providing feasible solutions.
- React JS is the solution that can address challenges like slow user interfaces and low performance. Node.js can complement the solutions of React JS to provide a full stack solution.
While there are differences between Node and ReactJS, you can use both of them together to get the best solutions for your app development process. There are certain uses where developers can pair both technologies together under one roof.
Developers can use the combination of React and Node to cut down on time it takes for them to develop apps. Additionally, they can use the two together to develop efficient code that can be scaled further with time.
Reasons to Use Node.js with Reacts
The reasons mentioned below will help give you the purpose you need to use Node.js with React:
2. Inject V8 Performance
The V8 engine Node.js injects into the backend of your application can significantly improve performance and can give you the opportunity to improve performance. The V8 engine will also significantly improve performance and will handle bulk requests in no time.
3. Because you get to choose a collection of NPM Packages
The combination of Node.js with React JS allows you to benefit from a number of NPM packages. These packages are easy to install and can be used through a simple methodology.
4. Address High Server Load Issues
The combination of React JS with node.js can help you address multiple server load issues in no time. The server load balance is ideal when both these applications are used together.
5. Node.js Bundles the App into a Single File
Node.js can bundle and compile your file into a single, easy to manage solution. The file can be compiled easily without much ado. If the app that you are building through React JS depends on data streaming or real-time management, then the combination of React JS with Node.js is the perfect solution for you.
The code for React JS can easily be run along with Node.js in the same environment. The Node.js integration also paves the way for a continued connection that you can rely upon.
6. Because Scaling Your App is Easy
The combination of React JS with Node.js is easy to manage and can make scaling the application a lot easier. You can scale your application to higher loads and enjoy the feasibility on offer.
7. Rendering Server-side Becomes Streamlined
React DOM works perfectly with Node.js out of the box. You can cut down on the code and make server-side programming more streamlined.
8. Single-Page React App Building
The combination of Node.js with React JS makes for a perfect single page react app. The Node backend is lightweight in nature and can handle the asynchronous presence of data via callback functions.
In short, all organizations would want to use React JS with Node.js because of two very important reasons:
- The environment creates for unheard convenience.