Full Stack PHP Developer
- Exp.4 - 6 years
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Roles and Responsibilities
- Excellent development experience in Front-End and Back-End
- Excellent in OOPS (PHP) and MVC/HMVC,
- Framework: CodeIgniter/Laravel/CakePHP (Excellent in any one)
- CMS: WordPress/Drupal (Must have knowledge of any one)
- E-commerce: Magento/Shopify/Woo Commerce (Must have knowledge of any one)
- Front-end Framework: React JS / Angular / VUE JS (Must have experience of any one)
- Good experience in Database with SQL and NoSQL.
- Good experience in REST & SOAP API and Microservices Creation and Integration
Desired Candidate Profile
- Priority will be given if having experience on mobile technology.
- Excellent experience in third-party libraries and APIs, Unit testing, Bug fixing
- Experience in Web Sockets development
- Version control tools: GIT / BitBucket / SVN
- Project Management Tool: Basecamp / Asana / Trello / JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong team player: Work effectively in groups and help others to get the job done and Willing to take challenging tasks.
- Decision making: Ability to analyze, integrate, evaluate and make decisions.
- Time Management: Completes work in a timely manner to meet production deadlines.
- Organizational skills: Ability to establish priorities for projects to meet goals and flexibility to support customers.
PHP, Mysql, CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP, Magento, Shopify, jQuery, React JS, Angular, VUE JS, API, Microservices
Perks and Benefits
- Best in Industry
- Role : Software Developer
- Industry Type : IT-Software, Software Services
- Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
- Role Category : Programming & Design
- UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Shopify, JQuery, Laravel, VUE JS, Codeigniter, Angular, Microservices, MySQL, Magento, PHP, CakePHP, API, React.Js