Hire Xamarin Developers
We are programmers who are experts in Xamarin and cross-platforms yet native—applications for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone in C# and .NET. We extend your existing team so you can accomplish your goals faster. We offer an industry unique “Don’t pay us if you are not satisfied” guarantee on our work.
Hire Us As Your Custom Xamarin Developers
Dedicated Xamarin Developers Who Bring Cost-effective, Valuable Designs to Match Your Development Strategy
AR/VR MOBILE APPS
Our Xamarin engineers are experts in interactive and innovative augmented and virtual reality apps.
BLOCKCHAIN MOBILE APPS
Our Xamarin app developers are well versed with blockchain technology and build apps as per your requirements.
AI/MACHINE LEARNING APPS
With the help of Machine Learning algos, we build intelligent and innovative AI based mobile apps for businesses.
Why Xamarin App For Your Project?
Xamarin, a Microsoft language, bridges native languages like Swift (for iOS), Objective-C (for Windows, Android, and iOS) and Java allows for new iterations and ecosystems of native apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. Xamarin employs C#, with its class libraries and runtime, to work across all three mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) while compiling for the most demanding tasks, even complex gaming. Xamarin combines native languages for the user’s native platform and allows for apps that have more powerful features.
Top Features of Xamarin
- Native User-Interface
- Cross-Platform App Development for sharing codes across Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Fewer bugs (based on Xamarin Insight’s ability to monitor, record and reduce crashes and exceptions).
- API integration across iOS, Android, and Windows apps.
- Useful Compiled Code that is device-specific, available in all the mobile platforms, while being productive and high-performing.
- Broad support for integration that allows for various SDKs of specific mobile operating systems through the Visual Studio.
- Shared code base through Xamarin.Form, a library which allows you to reuse the code multiple times to create native user-interface for Android, iOS, and Windows devices with 40+ cross-platform layouts and controls for a complete native interface.
- Saved Timeframe for development with shared code.
- 75% of code beyond all mobile platforms with portable class libraries via Visual Studio (IDE) which allows code completion in C# for a native performance of an application.
While Xamarin’s advantages are worthy, our engineers while help you navigate any drawbacks including developer tech-savvy knowledge of platform-specific app architecture and frameworks which have a Java/Objective-C character.
Scale YourDevelopment Team
Programmers.io helps you execute projects by providing trusted Xamarin developers who can join your team and immediately start delivering high-quality applications to help your business grow.
Check out our latest publications and research works on Xamarin Development: